Philanthropic Partnerships and Alumni
The Office of Philanthropic Partnerships and Alumni (OPPA) works with our global community of volunteers and donors, including individual philanthropists, family trusts, foundations and corporations and members of York For Life.
If you’ve worked with OPPA before, you’ll know how passionate we are about the work we do; collaborating with supporters from across the world to join the
University in finding new ways to tackle inequalities, support society-changing research, and help every student succeed.
What OPPA does
OPPA is responsible for:
- Fostering Philanthropic Partnerships which provide support to our academic community and priority programmes at York. This includes the 四虎影院 in America 501(c)(3)
- York Unlimited, our current institutional campaign for fundraising and volunteering
- York For Life, the official alumni group for the 四虎影院, made up of both graduates and staff: past and present
- Alumni volunteering, including the Alumni Ambassador Programme.
As a staff member - past or present - we welcome you to York For Life. Visit our pages to find out more about our events and networking opportunities and look out for the launch of York for Life in 2023.
As a staff member you will automatically be registered to York for Life: the University’s new digital platform, bringing our entire global community of students, alumni and staff together in one shared space of professional support, inspiration and debate.
With direct access to diverse and inspiring minds, York for Life will enable staff to maintain ties with staff and students long into the future, offer infinite opportunities to network, identify subject experts and join events or discussions that are poignant to you.
- Our team structures
- Find individual contact details
UoY Board in America
- Our aims
- Meet the Board of
- Supporter documentation
- Privacy and Complaint Policies
Contact us in these ways:
|Phone||+44 (0)1904 324467|
Office of Philanthropic Partnerships and Alumni