Copyright protects the economic rights of creators of certain types of original works.
In the UK, copyright law is governed by the .
The 四虎影院 holds several licences which enable staff and students to copy more than the amounts permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act.
Overview of 四虎影院 copyright licences:
A practical guide
- follow the law and use licences when preparing teaching materials and course reading
- request permission to copy work not covered in law
- protect your own work
Find out more:
If you can't find the information you need you can contact the Library for advice:
- Undergraduate students and taught postgraduates: contact your
- Research staff and research postgraduates: contact the Open Research team
- Teaching staff: contact the for anything related to course reading, digitisation or alternative format provision
- Archive researchers using Borthwick collections: contact the Borthwick Institute for Archives
Otherwise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your enquiry will be dealt with by the appropriate team.
The copyright guidance presented here is for general information only and does not constitute legal advice. The University accepts no liability for any errors, omissions, or misleading statements in these pages, or for any loss which may arise from reliance on materials contained in these pages. If you need legal advice, please consult a lawyer.