The Academic Accounting Team provides high-quality financial information and insight for decision support at various levels.
- financial planning and budgeting support for the annual budget, five year plan, and quarterly financial forecasts - see Forecasting and Budgets for more information
- reporting of performance including the provision of financial reports, interpretation and advice
- investment appraisals (speak to your relevant Faculty Finance Manager)
- business partner role for Academic Departments, Professional Services Directorates and Faculties
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Find information about which Academic Accountants oversee each faculty and find their contact details on the Finance Department structure and contact details page.